Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long time no see

Hi all (if there's more than one person reading this!),

I am going to make a stab at reviving this blog with a slightly different format. I will still proffer my style tips, but it will be more general in nature and include lots of outfit shots! I will start with a backlog of outfits and fill in new content as I come up with things.




There will still be plenty of info about maternity and nursing clothes and fashion that might be particularly useful for the plus-size-wearing mama, but the focus will be more on showing some of the style solutions I have come up with in my day-to-day. I hope you find something you like!

1 comment:

  1. cute! i love that hat, and i am also not usually a hat person. though i think i recall you looking good in several hats in the past, both structured and unstructured. i love that sweater! i so need to come to minnesota so we can hit that target goodwill but hard. would love to have a phone date, maybe this weekend?

    glad you're back in the blogging saddle! it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers