Monday, April 5, 2010

If Wishes Were Horses

I am a little short on funds at the moment, so I am not really buying a lot of new stuff. I am, however, pining myself silly over a few things...



I am thinking I can apply some military-ish buttons to something like on the blue dress?

Wishes were horses

Mad Imports Opal Raffia Clutch by Terra Trendz
Nimli - Mad Imports Carmen, $85
Nimli - Mad Imports Marielle, $75

I have been a fan of these cute handmade raffia clutches since I first saw them a year or two back. And they are fair trade! The sales ensure continued employment for craftswomen in Madagascar.

More wishes



Any one of these bags would be something I would save up for. I especially love the Kenneth Cole navy leather bag.

How's that for a random post? Still working on posting my diy tulle skirt. Should be up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers