Thursday, November 18, 2010

Groupon: American Apparel

I am not sure if this is the Groupon deal in every city today, but I checked a couple and they all had it.

The deal is $25 for a $50 gift certificate to American Apparel, a great value if you are in the market for some of their winter leggings, or one of those circle scarves. They have been stepping up their 2- and 3X offerings of late, too! FYI, I wear either the L or XL leggings comfortably.

And of course I prefer if you sign up using my unique referral code, but that's entirely optional. ;)

ETA: Today they are offering a Nordstrom Rack deal. Get it!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! No such luck with getting a similar deal in Dublin unfortunately where American Apparel tends to be about 50% more than the States anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your Etsy post! The skirt is fab. Having a giveaway if your interested check it out and ENTER :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers